The Service limits the use and collection of information about Users to the minimum required to provide services at the highest level. The User’s data is not made available in any other way than the one resulting from the purpose of the Website and the scope of the consent and statements, information and data given to Users to any other third parties without a legal basis prescribing such action. Transmission of the above mentioned information shall take place only at the request of the competent authorities of the State, in particular upon presentation of appropriate documents proving the need to have such data in order to carry out forward-looking operations.
The Website provides Users with the execution of rights resulting from the Act on Personal Data Protection, in particular the User has the right to inspect their personal data and the right to correct them and demand their removal.
– the intention to take all necessary measures to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the individual in relation to the security of personal data;
– the intention to continuously raise awareness and qualifications of the data controller’s staff who process personal data, in particular with regard to the security of such data;
– the intention to treat the obligations of persons employed in the processing of personal data as falling within the categories of core employee obligations and to vigorously enforce them by the persons employed;
– the intention to undertake necessary cooperation with institutions set up for the protection of personal data.
We would like to inform you that data entrusted by Users is stored on the highest class equipment in appropriately secured information storage centres, to which only authorized persons have access. The risk of losing any data in the event of a failure caused by external factors is reduced to a minimum.
– protects data against unauthorized access,
– taking by an authorized person,
– processing in violation of the Act on personal data protection,
– alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
If any irregularities or threats caused by persons who do not comply with the law and regulations of the Service are detected, we cooperate with the police, prosecutors, courts to assist in the identification of perpetrators of crimes.
Disabling cookies in your browser does not prevent you from accessing the service resources.
Users’ contact information is used primarily to make contact with them when necessary. Among these messages, it should be noted: information directly related to the operation of the service or advertising content related to the commercial activity of the service and its contractors. Service Administrator will contact the Users by means of electronic mail and telephone contact.